Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Big First Grader

After I got settled in to the groove of having a newborn baby, I got to go pick Antonio up from school one day.  I went in to latchkey and he was on the climbing wall!

 photo IMG_8180.jpg
 photo IMG_8179.jpg

He had been studying penguins and was super excited to show me the penguin he made that day.

 photo IMG_8184.jpg

After we left, we went to Joann's to buy fabric to make a craft with his class for Christmas.  While we were there he found many things that he wanted.  He had me take a picture so I could remember to get them for Christmas.  He's so funny.

 photo IMG_8185.jpg
 photo IMG_8187.jpg

Antonio was grounded from Minecraft until Christmas break at this point.  He is just too obsessed with it!  The good thing about this is that he actually did something else!  When we got home, he helped me with dinner and helped me make oatmeal cookies.

 photo IMG_8188.jpg

After bathtime he asked if he could pose for some pictures with "sissy."  He sure loves her!  It was all his idea for them to lay under the tree together.  I love his little personality.

 photo IMG_8189.jpg
 photo IMG_8194.jpg

One more snuggle with sissy before bed!

 photo IMG_8195.jpg

One of the teachers at his school had sent me this picture of Antonio performing in music class.  He's getting too big!

 photo IMG_8168.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment